Recently I made this delicious brownies; if you’d like to see how to make them then keep reading!
Heat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- 200g butter
- 200g milk chocolate
- 100g white chocolate chips (optional)
- 200g caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 130g plain flour
- 50g cocoa powder
- Kinder chocolate – frozen
- Grease and line a tray with baking paper.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Remove the butter from heat when melted completely.
- Add your milk chocolate to the melted butter and mix until combined.
- Beat the sugar and eggs together in a large bowl.
- Mix in the cooled butter chocolate mixture into the egg sugar mixture.
- Sift in the flour and cocoa powder into the wet mixture bit by bit.
- Mix in you chocolate chips.
- Fill your baking tin with your brownie mix.
- Place your kinder chocolate on top of the brownie mix as you’d like.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the top starts to crust.
Adn there you have it your delicious brownies – and I mean it they are delicious!! They really didn’t last long in my house!